Best quality and technology
1. Purpose of processing personal informationThe company processes personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for any purpose other than the following.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information① When collecting personal information from the data subject, the company processes and retains personal information within the period of personal information retention and use or the period of personal information retention and use under laws and regulations.
3. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties① The company provides personal information to third parties only if it falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the consent of the data subject and special provisions of the law.
4. Consignment of personal information processing① The company entrusts the personal information processing work as follows for smooth personal information processing.
5. Users of the rights and obligations of the information subject and legal representative and the method of exercising them may exercise the following rights as the personal information subject.① The data subject may exercise the following rights related to the protection of personal information against the company at any time:
6. Preparation of items of personal information processed① The company is processing the following personal information items.
7. Destruction of Personal InformationIn principle, the company destroys the personal information without delay if the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedure, time limit, and method of destruction are as follows.
8. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of the automatic personal information collection deviceThe company does not use 'cookies' that store the data subject's usage information and bring it up from time to time.
9. Write the person in charge of personal information protection① The company is responsible for personal information processing, and designates a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and remedy damages of the information subject related to personal information processing.
10. Change of personal information processing policy①This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date, and if there is an addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with laws and policies, we will notify you through a notice 7 days before the change takes effect.
11. Measures to Secure Personal Information The company takes technical/management and physical measures necessary to secure safety in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.1. Minimize and educate employees handling personal information